1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe
"The fresh smell of coffee soon wafted through the apartment, the smell that separates night from day."
Haruki Murakami, Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage (via soymilhk
"I feel like my past is interfering with my present and there’s nothing I can actually do. I feel there’s just nothing. I’m unable to think clearly and I’m clearly unable to not let things affect me. Unable to force my brain to function, unable to just get to feel calmer in some way. I need some peace of mind and I need you to be here. I hate needing anything and yet I do […]"
"I go through phases. Somedays I feel like the person I’m supposed to be, and then somedays, I turn into no one at all. There is both me and my silhouette. I hope that on the days you find me and all I am are darkened lines, you still are willing to be near me."